Wouldn’t it be great if you could find out what they never tell you directly?
If your business success depends on your ability to predict and fulfill your clients’ unstated, psychological needs, this program will show you how.
In this program you’ll learn:
- How to find out what really motivates your customers;
- To read between the lines to keep your customers happy;
- To use your surveys to go beyond the obvious….
- Find out what Motivation Triggers are driving your customers;
- Influencing Language to match what your customers want to hear; and
- Practical tips on how to avoid turning them off!
Never make the same mistake again!!
Shelle Rose Charvet
Shelle Rose Charvet is a bestselling author and the international expert on Influencing Language. Her first book, “Words That Change Minds” is an international bestseller, available in 15 languages.
Shelle has been researching and teaching for over 35 years and she is known for her advanced techniques used to enhance rapport, trust, credibility, and influence. Her methods enable people to prevent conflicts, avoid stalemates in sales, successfully run high-stakes negotiations and presentations to help everyone get what they need.
Organizations in over 30 countries worldwide call on her expertise on the hidden subconscious communication processes: what drives people to do (or not do) things, outside of their awareness.
She founded the Institute for Influence and created programs for women managers and leaders that they can do both individually and in teams.