Stage Fright doesn’t have to happen!
Most human activities depend on your emotional state.
If you can make a minor shift in your thinking,
you can create a major change in how you perform.
Many people don’t realize that they have the opportunity of making a
minor shift in the way they’re thinking to create a major change in how
they’re feeling and how they perform.
In this program you’ll learn:
- What is the difference between having stage fright and feeling confident when you present?
- What are your thinking and acting patterns?
- How do you create and maintain resourceful states?
- How do you create an maintain a positive state when getting ready to present?
- What are the steps to getting ready to perform?
- How do you get from a negative state to a positive state of mind?
- How do you respond to bloopers and blunders?
Never make the same mistake again!!
Ending Stage Fright
after you enroll