Attention: This is an advanced program. You need to have read Words that Change Minds or attended one of Shelle’s Workshops or Online Programs in order to get the most from this program.
In this program, Shelle shows you how to use the LAB Profile(R) to decode any communication challenge and create solutions that work using just the right language.
Learn a 4-step LAB Profile(R) process to solve your most difficult communication challenges.
This program includes:
- how to identify what is driving people by decoding their behavior
- creating innovative communication strategies to solve intractable problems
- finding the leverage point that makes the difference
- uncovering the key people to influence – even when they are not present
- how to find the right language to persuade anyone
- 2 demonstrations with a Q & A that makes the process easy to learn
Shelle Rose Charvet
Shelle Rose Charvet is a bestselling author and the international expert on Influencing Language. Her first book, “Words That Change Minds” is an international bestseller, available in 15 languages.
Shelle has been researching and teaching for over 35 years and she is known for her advanced techniques used to enhance rapport, trust, credibility, and influence. Her methods enable people to prevent conflicts, avoid stalemates in sales, successfully run high-stakes negotiations and presentations to help everyone get what they need.
Organizations in over 30 countries worldwide call on her expertise on the hidden subconscious communication processes: what drives people to do (or not do) things, outside of their awareness.
She founded the Institute for Influence and created programs for women managers and leaders that they can do both individually and in teams.